Thursday, January 13, 2011

Software Errors in Life: Sort and Solve




I have no driving licence because....obviously I don't know to drive....BUT just wondering how have I been managing this whole drive....I mean life....Yeah you heard me right.... I am driving myself crazy left right and center.......or is it all the insanity in my head that is making it so hard....Complete chemical luchcha in my brain...:P


Someone once wrote "why do people live in the past when they have such a beautiful present!!!"
Pufffff.......My past present and future have been frozen, entangled...and !@##@#!%$^%^......complete gibbrishhhh...

So I tried to sort it.....
# include <ONLY MY LIFE.header>
#include <Call Method to sort and solve. library >

Sorting method 1: 
Invoke the function solve as per priority
Returns error: Exception in handling. Please check the priority set. All seems to be HIGH :(

Sorting method 2:
Invoke the function solve as per interest.
Returns error: Severity Major. No interests found. Please configure interests

Sorting method 3:
Invoke the function solve as per urgency.
Returns error: System Overloaded. Please set the traffic load as per the available ASF.

Sorting method 4:
Invoke the function solve randomly
Returns error:  Instance Not Found. No such library function available.

Final method:
Invoke function just freak out and Get Lost
Processing...Untrusted Search Path....
Press Continue to process further....<F5, F5....>
Execution with Unnecessary Privileges
Press Continue to process further....
Returns Error: Improper Resource Shutdown or Release system due to a dead loop.... :(((

Anymore methods available to sort and solve please suggest.....

2 comments: