Monday, July 18, 2011

I knew not what love is until you passed by....

Disclaimer: This is a pure fiction....


He:  Hi
Me: Hi
He: How are you?
Me Typing......"Superfine!! Doing great!! How are you!!"....Me Pause.... I reframed...
Me: Good
He: I mean howz new life?
Me: I am fine
He: I hope you are fine.
I sense concern, I sense worry....
Me: Yes, I am fine
He: I really hope. I will pray for you. I truely wish you are fine.
I sense his heart, I sense love, unscathed love, I sense his  responsibility to keep me safe, I sense his helplessness for not being able to do anything, I sense a Deep Pain that I am actually fine without him.....
Me: Thanks! How are you?
He is typing.....................typing.....pause......typing.......pause....typing
He: Good

Tears flow down my eyes. I feel guilt. For no fault of mine, I am guilty. Sweet hearts are not meant to be broken. Life is cruel.....I was not destined to feel like wise. But the heart broke. Now I am guilty because the scar in his heart has remained.  

No comments:

Post a Comment