Monday, November 14, 2011

RockStar Movie



WHAT A MUSIC!!!! Yup I am in love with the Rockstar movie music. AR Rahman is the best and there is no doubt about that. Mohit Chauhan singing is fab!!! And HUH!!! Finally Ranbir Kapoor makes his debut in acting!!! Made me say WOW for his performance in the movie. 
Having said all that, what a pity... the storyline is missing!!! Beautiful actress with no sense of acting! I actually lost all the interest in the second half of the movie. It didn't hold my attention. The emotions didnt touch my heart. So my eye liner stayed intact ;)
Overall, I would say 5stars for Ranbir, 7 stars for the music and no stars for the story.


Its not a must watch movie. You may just want buy the music of the movie and enjoy. Its worth it!!! But if you want to appreciate Ranbir, may be a 1 time watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment