Thursday, October 17, 2013

Some book reading from the past 2

Autobiography of a Yogi

Most of us have read this book or atleast heard of it. This is one book that I took longest time to complete the reading. I have taken almost 7 years to finish reading this..... :P
No...not that the book is anyway tough to comprehend but just that I was soooo involved on every page of this book, that I just could not convince myself to read the chapter "Last Days with my Guru".........Finally I made up my mind to read through and wept like a child. The feeling was so similar to what I felt when my teacher left..........

This book can trigger spiritual interest in any soul. The direct words and perceptions of an illuminated yogi can melt any heart touch any soul....

My deepest salutation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment