Monday, October 25, 2010

Unread Books in my Shelf


  1. Clairvoyance by Leadbeater
  2. Reincarnation by Annie Besant
  3. Yoga Nidra by Swami Niranjananda
  4. A Talk with Swami Vivekananda
  5. Meditation and Spiritual Life by Swami Sukbodhananda
  6. Treatise on White Magic by Master DK through Alice Baley
  7. Upanishads
  8. Super Brain Yoga by MCKS
  9. My Experiments With the Truth by Mahatma Gandhi
  10. Hidden Side of Things by Leadbeater
  11. Man’s Eternal Quest by Paramahamsa Yogananda
  12. The Divine Romance by Paramahamsa Yogananda
  13. God Talks to Arjuna by Paramahamsa Yogananda
  14. The Second Coming of Christ by Paramahamsa Yogananda
  15. Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagath
  16. A Night in the Call Centre by Chetan Bhagath
  17. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
OMG!!!!.... Somebody stop me from buying new books. I so much want to buy Non Violent Communication, Rich Dad Poor Dad and Whispers to Eternity….. JJJ LOL….

9 comments:

  1. Treatise on White Magic by Master DK - The essence of the book was shared by MHR. So u can kind off remove that from ur list of unread books:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh shortcut to read tough books!!! Beda kane...He will kick us out next time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read the book, I wonder how MHR decoded I that way....I feel so dumb gotha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nannu try maadaku hoglilla......Anyways the essence of the book has passed from MHR to me without touching my brain.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, u missed out one book 'Sanatha Kumara - Training the planet' by Vyayamas

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey now read that book u will be able to understand it better after the explanation from MH

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sangi: Nope I dont have that book...Do u have it? U never told me.... I might flick it from u ;)

    @Vivek: I am trying, trying trying...hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have asked 'land mark' to get it for me. Try maadthini antha helidhare

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have asked 'land mark' to get it for me. Try maadthini antha helidhare

    ReplyDelete