Thursday, April 14, 2011


I stopped by my own side to ponder on all the waves of my life...
Did I initiate these waves? No came the answer...
Did I invoke for these waves? May be came the answer ?!$%%
If not you, could there be these waves? No came the answer...
Then did u initiate these waves? May be came the answer ?!@#$!

Then why is it that all of me is in the wave and you are not here? Are you sure came the answer.....
Is this a fare deal? Is this what I deserve? Yes for sure came the answer......

I took a deep breath and try to puffff away the density of the emotions, hoping to clear away the cloud, the fog, the mist, the smoke.....

I see a ray of hope, a silver line at the horizon where my life meets that light intense, bright and shiny...Dont know what to say...Is it love, is it fate, is it the end, is it the beginning, is it you, is it me myself......Searching the call of the Rhythm Divine that is so oblivious yet so obvious......

2 comments:

  1. Did u get inspired to write this blog from that kannada song - Shiva antha hoguthidhe roadiNale. SikkaPate salla ithu lifeiNale:))........ He also has dilemmas similar to this...Hehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah Good One...:) Yeah yeah Shiva antha hoguthide...

    ReplyDelete