Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When my mind and emotions get attached to a song and start listening to it over and over again, the lyrics of the song comes right through my heart. Yesss..., I am avid lover of music, but what holds my interest is the choice of the words. For the sake of the beautiful words I can compromise the voice of the singer many times......Then I go a step further and choose the best lines of the song and post it as my status message in gtalk.
Now these messages trigger strange waves around!!! Yeah I have followers to my gtalk messages. Why did she choose these lines, whats running in her mind, whats happening in her life....... Ohh Jesus!!! For God sake, its just my favorite lines and NOOOO I am not stating anything about my life!!!!
Hmmmm but one of my dear friend is gaining some strange pleasure in killing the flavors of my favorite songs. He titled the Yellow by Coldplay as (.....They were all yellow....)jaundice 
Constantly(....All day I'm walking in a dream I think about you constantly....) by Cliff Richard as Night walking, Better Man(....Lord I'm doing all I canTo be a better man......) by Robbie Williams as change of gender (heights!!!! HUH) ........

4 comments:

  1. I liked your dear friend's sense of humor:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear friend is Sharath... FYI ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I was under the impression that it was ME.. damn you Archies..!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever given me such a feed back? Well u r an apt candidate to compete with Sharath ;)

    ReplyDelete