Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I knew Not…Until you passed by….




Bemused bird in the nest,
Set out in a quest,
Met the fragrant flower in mire,
Perplexed by the vision of dire,
He left me though I turned by
And bloomed to the unknown just to cry
I knew not what love is
Until You passed by….

Petals of heart bloomed up in love
Glittering stars carried down by dove
The vicinity turned into starry heaven
Angels flew down made my world an Eden
Bewildered heart pounced loud
Tears showered with blissful cloud
I knew for sure that from all above
Vanguard of search merged in love
And then I said…I knew not what love is
Until You passed by….

Then the thunder struck in silence
Quivering current withdrew the fragrance
Depopulated my Eden as its void of you
You without me is it true or untrue
Weeks passed, days passed, moments ticked away
I stood still on the desolated island waiting your way
My world ceased, to my cinematic extinction
Needless of my presence came the realization
that …..I knew not what love is
Until you passed by…

Cursed is the painter with a myth in his art
Cursed is the life with the heart broken apart
Protagonist in the monologue dialect
The life is now a mere posthumous enact

No comments:

Post a Comment