Friday, July 13, 2012

Bring Out the magic in your mind-- Al Koran





2 days ago, I finished reading the book by Al Koran "Bring out the magic in your mind"
I have mixed opinion about this book... The first 15 chapters were mind blowing...very inspiring....
The visualization techniques, the need to believe in the power of the subconscious, the power of affirmations, the booster effect of influencing the self ability to find greater happiness.....(I can go on)... were simply awesome. 
I am yet to witness the success of some of my projects but what I have been experiencing is also priceless. I feel more confident, happier and prosperous...What I appreciate the most is the insight he has given in the book gives us a deep appreciation towards the teachings of Master Choa's Kriyashakthi. Simple teachings of my Guru has been embedded with such intense, deep and vast impact and meaning. These priceless teachings have been imparted to us in such simple formula, which works out so evidently. I hope to manifest the greatness with me through the better understanding of Master's KS courses gained through this book.


However, I found the chapters 16-20 quiet boring, but 21-27 were informative.
Having said that I didn't see the need to quote some of the reviews on Al Koran. Most of them were irrelevant but some of course leaves an impact to believe in the content of the book.


Over all it was worth reading.

2 comments:

  1. The book was 'ghost written' by June Kynaston and Al had his name out to it for marketing purposes. Still a good book though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time favorite book, I read when I was 16-17 & it changed my life ❤️

    ReplyDelete