Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Clairvoyance by CW Leadbeater

Finished reading this book during my stay in the Ashram. It was a quick reading. CWL has always been one of my favorite writer but this book has disappointed me. Its too wordy.....
Much of the content was related to astral travel than the ability to see.....may be relevant but I was hoping for a different information. Even the useful information in the book can be consolidated to max of 2 pages.
> I like the title of the chapters that gives different types of Clairvoyantic vision.
> The ability to attract the person or recognize the person in the mental plane based on the unique vibration was nice. These vibrations can be triggered easily in this plane and there by any person can be called upon or recognized.

Though the book begins with a note that, it is not intended to prove the existence of Clairvoyance, most of the content of the book, including the testimonials are just doing that....rather than guiding through the actually info or technique on Clairvoyance.

I would give a 2 star to this book. I completed reading this, only because it was on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment