Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Magic by Rhonda Byrne

WOW!!!! I love this book. I sincerely went through the 28 days practice she has given in this book. And the impact is simply WOW!!!!
> It tames the mind to be focused on positive aspects in all situations.
> THANK YOU actually becomes a magical word.
> Life becomes too precious to crib....there is so much more to be thankful
> Transforming a situation to accept it positively is magical!!
> And yes the dreams and wishes are MAGICALLY materialized. I have personally tried it on 4 wishes......And it was a grand success!!!
> Now it has become a practice.

Thank You Rhonda!! :)



I have an additional point to make....
After about 2 months I wanted to practice this again. The happiness level was high, so I was anticipating that if I re-do the 28 days practice, it will start on a new level and I might experience greater inspiration. But I felt the book is just one time read. I didn't feel the same enthu on the second read....
Lets see...its been 2.5 yrs now... I will retry and update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment