Friday, March 25, 2011

The Great Indian MBA dream

Currently reading this book.. HAH!!! another book to my list ;)




March/29/2011:
Done reading...Excellent sense of humor. Loved the sarcasm in the tone. Awesome command on the language...The description and details in the book got me carried away, like I was very much present there. I almost experienced all the stress, high spirits, ambitions and all sorts of high and low emotions the author takes us through. I can go on with all that I liked about the book. Can't believe this is his debut book. He has done a much better job than the famous books..... not to mention Chetan Bhagath's Five point someone. Wish Amir Khan found this one earlier. We could have had a even better movie than 3 Idiots. Well 3 Idiots didnt meet my expectation, you see...
Its a super jovial book and a good stress buster. I just adored  all the songs quoted in the beginning of each chapter.... very innovative expressions....This is my first novel reading a long long long time now. It was good break for me from the routine serious reading...:)

07-Mar-2017
How did I forget to mention that the language used in the book has many bad words.... At times I felt like saying...its a bit too much. I know the guys in the college are used to using a lot of such words...but a bit of editing and polish on that would have helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment