Thursday, March 31, 2011

Heart Filled Appreciation to Priya Subhiksha Rangarajan


God gives some amaizing gifts to certain chosen souls. Priya Shubhashika Rangarajan is one beautiful soul blessed with blissful voice. Her bhjans have triggered hurricanes of love and devotion in my heart. She is a true blessing to all those who listen to her songs. This little girl is undoubtedly an evolved one to wash off some of the stagnant old emotions and revitalize the serene inner beauty in us.
I have no words to express the blissful lift in the consciousness when I listen to her singing. . I am sure the Devathas descent down and dwell around her to grace the reverberations created in the vicinity of her songs. God bless God bless God bless.

2 comments:

  1. She is not one they are two Priya,Subhiksha Rangarajan
    and they are not little one of them near 23 years old

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know there are 2 and one of their voice is is not of the little one.
    The other one seems little atleast in the profile pic posted....

    Well the point is, I loved the singing... ;)

    ReplyDelete