Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Waiting Arrow





Unscathed serene sky and the bright blue sea
I rest in my bemused quiver with no foresee
And then came the hands that would set me free
In quest of the destiny, he went on his knee
The blowing wind and the shimmering leaves
The quivering thunder that wants me to flee
Bewildered by the flow of the river
I set on my journey from the quiver
I know not to stop, I know not to wait
Travelling the path lead by the fate
I know not to change the target straight.

Infrangible wood, I pierced;
The subjugating antagonist wind, I pierced;
The demoralizing gloaming dry leaves, I pierced;
As I pierced with pride that I am the invincible,
Passing was the breeze filled with granules of fog
The apparition staggered the path with a twist
Destiny turned vivid, vicinity vanished into mist
I have been a synonym to time that waits for none
Here I stand still flabbergasted by the turn
The moment is cohesion of past present and future
Astound by the camouflaged drama of true nature

Am I a maverick arrow in the falling
Waiting for the calling

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete